Hunchback or Notre Dame has to be my favorite Disney movie
This HR dept doesn’t negotiate with Terrorists.
I’m so sick of this fight that I know I cannot win. Day in and day out you are all I can think about. Your smile. Your laugh. The way your hair does that little flip that you hate but I can’t get enough of. All I want is to hold your hand and call you mine. Heal the ache those other men left deep inside your heart. Wrap you in my arms and hold you till it hurts. But you don’t think of me like that. To you I’m nobody. A face in the sea of people you talk to every day. A short conversation over text or maybe a drunken kiss once in a blue moon. And it hurts. It hurts to know that one of the happiest moments of life doesn’t mean anything to the person I shared it with. It hurts to know the one person I’d give anything for couldnt care less about me. I’m not a night in shining armor. I’m not a Hollywood heartthrob. All I have is me. I only wish that was enough for you.
Taking a break from chores. #chores #adulthood #breaktime #imahomo #filterthatshit #tattoo #fagswag #fag #faggot #homosexy #homosexyual #gayguy #gaaaaayyyyyy #gaytard #gay #gayguy #azgay #azhomo #followme #followforfollow #follow #teamfollowback #ifuckinglovehastags #lotsohashtags #nolikes #sign #okayillstop
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”